Today I was looking at ways to reset my organization and get my life back on the track I wanted it to be on. It is easy to get off track at times and if we do we must then do a reset. It is not as simple as hitting a reset button, but it is not complicated either. Below are ten ways you can use to organize, reset and maintain a good life free of stress, anxiety and anger. Try one or all and see how it works for you. You can make your own list and go with that. If you have realized your off track, hit the reset and push forward and live your best life.
1st Corinthians 14:40; But all things should be done decently and in order.
Proverbs 10:4; A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
- Develop good habits and build a daily routine. Being on a routine helps you at work, in life, with family and in general. It keeps you on track and helps you maintain a pattern of positivity.
- Plan ahead- Avoid last minute decisions, actions and reactions. Planning your day, your week your vacation and other life activity will keep you on track.
- Be consistent with life and relationships. Consistency adds to the routine and keeps stress away from your life.
- Know yourself- Know who you are and what you are about. Take a good look at the person in the mirror on occasion to reset any inconsistencies you see happening.
- Life life with a positive attitude- Life will beat you up, will have ups and downs but the attitude you pursue life with will determine how things go and the consistency you need to be sane, mentally stable and reactionary to these events.
- Expect things to go wrong at times. A plan is great and in life we will get off track from those plans. Be on the lookout for these times and adjust your actions and reactions to meet them head on. Do not allow these things to derail your life and patterns.
- Seek balance in life. Balancing life, family, work, activity, and all the other obligations require planning, commitment and energy.
- Declutter and simplify when possible- If you feel overwhelmed by constantly cleaning things then declutter. Simplify life by living simpler and being smarter with your time and energy. Down size, use basic things, meet your needs and not wants and see how that will declutter and simplify your life.
- Automate everything you can- Pay your bills electronically, use delivery services, use the internet and services designed to make life less complicated. Doing this frees up time, stress, reduces anxiety and gives you better organization in life.
- Measure your life progress- How are you doing with life, stress, organization, goals, family, friends and commitments. Measure it and hold yourself accountable to a better organized and stress free life.