Today I am giving you 10 quotes to inspire, motivate, encourage and help you change where you are in life. You can be what you want to be if your challenge yourself, push yourself to live your dreams and accomplish your goals. Living a successful life requires hard work, dedication, determination, discipline and courage. Allowing yourself to fall short is on you and no one else. I see so many people blaming everyone for their failures. Quit playing the victim and become something new. You choose to be strong or weak. You choose to win or lose. You choose to be tough or a puss. You choose to seek greatness or seek failure.
1) “The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
2) “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3) “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
4) “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
5) “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
6) “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
7) “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
8) “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
9) “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
10) “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Things not to do:
Sit around on your butt, be lazy, spend hours staring at your phone, believing your own press, wasting time, making excuses, blaming others, being negative, giving up , quitting, bitching, moaning, groaning, arguing, being petty, letting media brain wash you, not being realistic, doing things that hold you back in life and finally not holding yourself accountable for your actions, behaviors, words, thoughts and results.